Call for e-posters
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for e-posters. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts for e-posters.
Abstracts and their corresponding e-posters: 28 February 2021
Conference topics include but are not limited to pre- and probiotics and:
- lifelong human and animal health
- pregnancy and early life
- adolescents, adults and seniors
- pets and farm animals
- gut microbiome
- reproductive organs, oral cavity, nose, lung, skin, eye
- gut-brain axis
Rules for submission
- Abstracts and their corresponding e-posters must be sent to: BMC[at]bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English in MICROSOFT WORD and shall not exceed 400 words; e-posters themselves must be submitted in PDF.
- The Advisory Board will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an e-poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of e-posters must be registered and paid participants.
E-posters will be displayed throughout the conference. The conference participants have the opportunity to (video)chat directly with the poster presenters.